CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thank You Grandma for Making "Super Why"







Tanner decided that he wanted to be Super Why a few weeks, and so we needed Grandma's help. Grandma whipped this super hero up and mailed it to us last week. Tanner absolutely loves it. However, he still is wondering why he can't fly..."I think I need some shoes like his mom" he said, "maybe then I'll be able to fly." Well, here are some of his attempts at flying. He practiced jumping off the couch to see what would happen. After a few disappointing attempts we had to talk about how sometimes we have to pretend. We got some good pictures though...he thought they made him look like he was flying. As for Garrett, we have yet been able to take his picture in the few seconds he leaves his costume on. Pluto will make an appearance soon I hope!

5 comments:

~~Heidi~~ said...

okay now that is just the cutiest thing ever! I love it, its perfect!!

The Beals said...

He is so dang adorable!!!

Melissa Oman said...

So cute! I love Super Why!!

Brittnie said...

Hi Megan! So sorry we missed you in Hawaii...it would've been so fun to see you guys! Did I hear you'll be in California for Christmas? If you are, we'll see you there!

Melissa Oman said...

So, I don't think I have your email address, so I'm going to leave the message for you on your blog and hope you get it. I would like for the YW in our ward to make Temple Cans similiar to the can that you gave me to Jacob. I was just wondering where you got the paint can and what you used to stick the paper on it and any special things that you did to make it turn out good.
melissa.oman@gmail.com